Apparently I’m on a muffin tin kick this autumn? I could be imagining it, but somehow smaller portions seem more manageable when there’s a kid to feed.
He deemed these mini meatloaves “meat cupcakes” and I feel as though he couldn’t be more spot on.
They’re ridiculously easy to throw together, use only one bowl, and pack in ALL the veggies!
◦ 1 pound of grass fed ground beef
◦ 2 sticks of celery, tiny chop
◦ 2 small carrots, tiny chop
◦ 2 green onions, tiny chop
◦ Handful of spinach, tiny chop
◦ 1/4 cup almond flour
◦ 1 egg
◦ 1/4 cup bbq sauce (we LOVE Pendleton BBQ Sauce)
◦ Salt and pepper (you know — enough)
Mush all ingredients in a large bowl. Plop 1/4 cup or so of the mixture into muffin tins (this batch made about 9 plops). Slather tops in BBQ sauce. Bake at 400 for 20-30 minutes or until cooked through.