Almond Flour Cheese Biscuits
• 2 cups superfine almond flour
• ¼ tsp salt
• 1 tbsp aluminum-free baking powder
• 2 large eggs
• 1 cup cottage cheese
• 5 tbsp butter melted
• 3/4 cup shredded cheese
• 2 tbsp @vitalproteins collagen
• Preheat oven to 450°F. Lightly grease muffin pan (12-cup)
• Large bowl: whisk together almond flour, salt, baking powder, and collagen.
• Small bowl: combine eggs, cottage cheese, and butter. Whisk until smooth. Pour into large bowl with dry ingredients.
• Mix until batter is evenly mixed. It will be fairly sticky and thick. Stir in cheese.
• Scoop ¼ cup of batter and place into muffin mold.
• Bake about 10-12 minutes or until tops are golden and toothpick inserted comes out clean.
• Use a knife or thin spatula to loosen edges.