Just five ingredients and so good, you won’t miss the gluten.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- 2 cups almond flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 large eggs (beaten)
- 1/3 cup butter (measured solid, but melted before mixing)
- 1/2 tsp Himalayan salt
HOW TO DO IT:
- Preheat oven to 350
- Mix dry ingredients in a bowl
- Add melted butter and stir
- Add beaten eggs and stir until dough is cohesive and there are no dry clumps
- Plop blobs of dough on a parchment lined cookie sheet (one batch usually makes 8-10 biscuits)
- Bake for 15 minutes or until firm and golden
- Enjoy with just about everything!