This dough is incredibly versatile. We use it for just about everything while we’re in a carb restriction cycle. In most cases, it’s almost BETTER than bread or standard dough, simply because it’s so rich and dense.
We use it as a pizza crust, a flat bread, rounds, and even pie crust. Use your imagination — the options are endless!
WHAT YOU’LL NEED //
- 2 cups shredded cheese (I’ve found that mozzarella works best)
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 3 tbsp cream cheese
- 1 large egg
HOW TO DO IT //
- Preheat your oven to 425.
- In a large bowl, mix together the almond flour, shredded cheese, and cream cheese.
- Microwave for 1 minute.
- Microwave for 30 seconds.
- Stir and add egg (don’t stop stirring! You don’t want to end up with scrambled eggs).
- Your dough will form into a sticky-ish substance that you can then flatten onto a lined sheet pan for baking. Be sure to poke plenty of fork holes in your dough before baking — this will eliminate bubbling.
- Bake @ 425 for 10(ish) minutes. Keep an eye on it — you’ll know it’s done by the perfectly golden color!